- "First-party “cookies”: are those which are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the website editor and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- "Third-party “cookies”: are those which are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that it is not managed by the website editor but by another organisation that manages the data obtained via cookies.
- "Persistent “cookies”: are a type of cookies whose data is stored in the user’s computer/device and can be accessed and managed for a specific period by the cookie owner; this can vary from a few minutes up to several years.
- "Technical “cookies”: are those allowing the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different existing options or services such as controlling the traffic and data communication; identifying the session; accessing restricted areas; remembering the elements that are part of an order; processing a purchase request; submitting the application for registration or participation in an event; using security elements while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of sound or videos; and even sharing content through social networks.
- "Analytical “cookies”: are those that allow those responsible for monitoring and analysing the website users’ behaviour to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the websites, applications and platforms’ activity and to create these users’ browsing profiles whose aim is to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use of the data by the service users.
- "Customization “cookies”: this type of cookies allow the user access the service with some aspects of a general nature, predefined on the basis of a series of criteria set on the user’s computer; these may include the language, the browser used to access the service, the regional settings, etc.
|_ga||From Google Analytics (*): third-party cookie, analytical and persistent, not essential for the service provider that may offer a service specifically requested by a user (it requires consent to be installed).(see ref. above concepts)||These cookies create an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times the same user visits the website, as well as the first and last time the user accessed it. It also estimates when a session is finished, it tracks down the origin of the user as well as the keywords.||2 years|
|NID||From Google Maps (*): From third-party, technical, persistent and essential (no consent needed for installation).(see ref. above concepts)||It only provides the location (in this case) of “Avances Bioquimícos Alimentación, S.L.”||Between 2 and 6 months|
|PREF||From Google Maps (*): From third-party, technical, persistent and essential (no consent needed for installation).(see ref. above concepts)||It only provides the location (in this case) of “Avances Bioquimícos Alimentación, S.L.”||Between 1 year and 2 years|
|Icl_current_language||First-party cookie, technical, persistent and customization, essential.(see ref. above concepts)||It recognises the web site's default language.||At least 1 day|
|Internet Explorer||More information on this link|
|Firefox||More information on this link|
|Chrome||More information on this link|
|Opera||More information on this link|
|Safari||More information on this link|